venerdì 21 aprile 2017

Om ajñāna-timirāndhasya jñānāñjana-śalākayā



Om ajñāna-timirāndhasya jñānāñjana-śalākayā
cakṣur unmīlitam yena tasmai śrī-gurave namaḥ


Nací en la más oscura ignorancia y mi maestro espiritual me abrió los ojos con la antorcha 
del conocimiento. 
A él le ofrezco mis respetuosas reverencias.

I was born in the darkest ignorance, and my spiritual master opened my eyes with the knowledge's torch. 
I give him my respectful bow.


He kṛṣṇa karuṇā-sindho dīna-bandho jagat-pate
gopeśa gopikā-kānta rādha-kānta namo ´stu te

¡Oh mi querido Krishna! Tú eres el amigo de los afligidos y la fuente de la creación. Tú eres el amo de las gopīs y el amante de Rādhārāṇī. A Ti te ofrezco mis respetuosas reverencias.

Oh my dear Krishna! You're the grief-stricken's friend and the creation's fountain. You're the gopīs master and Rādhārāṇī lover. I give You my respectful bow.


Hare-Kṛṣṇa-hare-Kṛṣṇa
Kṛṣṇa-Kṛṣṇa-hare-hare
hare-rāma-hare-rāma
rāma-rāma-hare-hare.


Oh energía del Señor, deseo estar a Tu servicio.


Oh Lord's energy, I want to be on Your service.




Hare-Kṛṣṇa-hare-Kṛṣṇa
Kṛṣṇa-Kṛṣṇa-hare-hare
hare-rāma-hare-rāma
rāma-rāma-hare-hare.




Nessun commento: